golden hell

nouveau texte dispo dans la rubrique "paroles a droite.

GOLDEN HELL

shiny things are emenies
baby don't go to that place I see
It's a place unknown to me, but I know it's not sublime as it seem
choose the good way of your life
and stop giving me dreams in my eyes
'cause what you see is people blinded by money
and you feel inferior

but don't worry
even if you can have all you want, you'll still be lonely
you've been mistaken, it's not vital needs

golden hell take away dreamers from reality
yeah I want girls and boys all around me
TV doesn't broadcast human ideas
it asks you to be rich'n to be the same man who claim again it's not the end

(all X2)

you're losing, losing all you need
tryin' to be fine
listen, yeah listen and see all the other one
they are in a wrong superficial world
the main thing is within reach oh oh oh
any friendship is dearer than fuckin' money
yeah baby, it's not vital needs...

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
Golden hell takeS ! Fiston boy va ! 3e personne du sg. en anglais :D
Je t'aime ;-)

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

bad begining